As a rule, our educational experiences are anything but ordinary. In addition to traditional training in the fundamental sciences, we offer challenging research opportunities that enhance your academic experience and provide beneficial practical skills to better prepare you for advanced studies or a career in science.
- For High School or Pre-College Students
- For Parents
- For Pre-Professional Students
- For Teacher Certification
- For Transfer Students
Additional Campus Support Services
- Aggieland Visitor Center
- Campus Safety
- Career Center
- Computing and Information Services
- Department of Recreational Sports
- Department of Student Life
- Disability Services
- Honors Program
- Housing, Off-Campus
- Housing, On-Campus
- Multicultural Services
- Office of the Registrar
- Public Policy Internship Program
- Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- Student Activities
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Employment
- Student Learning Center
- Student Research Week
- Study Abroad Program
- Writing Center
Frequently Asked Questions
College of Science
- Can an undergraduate take graduate-level courses?
- Can I take classes after I graduate?
- How do I add a minor?
- How do I apply for a "No Grade" (NG)?
- How do I apply for readmission?
- How do I apply for transfer credit or use substitution?
- How do I change my major?
- How do I obtain a double major or second degree?
- How do I Q-Drop a course?
- How do I withdraw from the university?
- How does concurrent enrollment work?
- I'm interested in studying abroad. Are there any specific academic requirements or other restrictions?
- What if I can't understand my instructor?
- What is "First Year Grade Exclusion" and am I eligible?
- What is the probation and dismissal policy?
- What's the Regents Scholars Academic Success Program?
- Which writing courses does the College of Science offer?
- Can I transfer courses for my minor?
- How do I get certified to teach high school math?
- How do I minor in math?
- How do I undeclare a minor?
- How/When do I fill out a Teaching Field Plan?
- What are the minimum requirements for a math major?
- What are the requirements for KINE 198/199?
- What does it mean if I'm on academic probation?
- What is the aggieTEACH program?
Physics and Astronomy
- Do you accept Advanced Placement ® (AP) scores?
- Do you offer an astronomy degree?
- Do you offer any physics scholarships?